• Register to gain an additional 5 !buy points when playing on our L4D2 servers.

Am I missing something?

islandhitech

Am I missing something or just stupid? or getting pranked
For about 3 weeks now at least once a week - some random player or regular player in one case (peppers) vote kicks me, but the vote kick doesn't even complete, - I come back after the 'cool down' period of 10 mins and my Steam ID is banned Am I getting banned by admins? How is that happening if I dont even show up on the ban list - I thought maybe it was a glitch but today will be, approx the 5th time its happened. Why is a standard, incomplete vote kick banning my steam ID for at times a full 8 hours. If its something im doing wrong other then using the spitter, maybe someone can explain what I am so clearly missing

islandhitech

Its not that, it shows my steamID
'youre steam ID of bla bla has been banned from this server', but I dont show up on the ban list

XANDERDEF.

That's what happens when someone blocks you on steam. That's the exact message that will show up if you try to connect to a server with a person that has you blocked on steam. I already explained this to you 3 times....

The only thing you can do, is try to find out who blocked you and report that person on here or ask that person to unblock you. Good luck