• Register to gain an additional 5 !buy points when playing on our L4D2 servers.

Steam ID Banned AGAIN lol - JiGLE☆

islandhitech

Ok so it happened again today got vote kicked by this person JiGLE☆ for helping a bot? (Francis) guess they thought I wasn't going fast enough? So got vote kicked no big deal right? wrong - steam ID banned now cant oon EM server for a period of up to 10 hours or so. Again, not the standard vote kick that eveyone else gets (Less then 10 Minutes) but 8 to 10 hours! I have no idea why this keeps happening and why a standard 5 minute kick turns into a ban, but its happening JUST to me so strange ANY know how to fix this?

Alexander

My advice to you is to leave this dead community. The remaining admins are a bunch of totalitarians who act just for their benefit, handing absurd bans like is Christmas time, both in frequency and duration. Neither does maniac show any particular interest in this community any longer. He became impartial about it. He restarted one server because so many people were crying like babes, but he removed himself from this community already long ago. Time to move on...

islandhitech

yea not too many in here its true really started to go downhill quickly when the gameme and the 'extra' mods head shot bonus etc went down